- Paul Kahan
The GE bottom freezer refrigerator review has a lot to offer for such a low price. This appliance is perfect for those looking for something that won’t cause them financial hardship, and that will not force them to compromise on features.
The GE brand has always been synonymous with quality, so it is worth it if you can afford to spend a little more. A great value with an excellent price for what you get. It comes with several features that are not found in most similar models. It comes with several features that are not found in most similar models. The handle is very comfortable to use.
Consumer Reports has tested the GE GDE21ESKSS Regular Refrigerators model. Bottom-Freezer refrigerator models such as the GDE21ESKSS were rated using multiple criteria in our laboratory tests.
Thermostat control: This is a measurement of how well the side by side refrigerator’s thermostat can:
1) Reach the initial set temperature according to the manufacturer’s recommendations,
2) Simultaneously achieve optimal temperatures in fresh food compartment sections,
3) Maintain internal temperatures consistent despite large containers fluctuations in room temperatures. Easy to control digital temperature gauge and single door alarm with on-off switch If I had to buy it again I probably would Pros. Large capacity inside.
We just replaced our 16-year-old fridge with this GE french door model. Overall it is an adequate replacement but not of the quality I expected. I like the slidixng shelves, the easy-to-see temp controls, and the stainless steel finish.
Temperature uniformity: This performance measure measures how well a model reduces heat and cold spots in its fresh food section or freezer drawers section.
Energy efficiency: This is the electricity consumed per cubic foot of usable storage space. Two models may have the exact energy costs per year but different energy efficiency. For example, A unit with more storage space is more efficient.
We Recommend These GE Bottom Freezer Models
The GE Bottom Freezer Refrigerators have a high-quality design, and it was hard for us to narrow the selection to what is here. We tried to address all your needs.
The bottom freezer drawers of different models don’t vary much. Your fridge is on the top, and your freezer is on the bottom. There aren’t many features. The GDE21EMKES do not differ.
Despite its attractive slate finish, the fridge is still beautiful. It looks excellent and repels fingerprints. The top freezer fridge also has an integrated icemaker and a deli drawer that slides under a shelf, making it easier to store large items.
1. The GE Profile PFSS9PKYSS 28.5 cu. Ft. French Door Models Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Finish
- You can purchase one of the most popular GE Bottom Freezer refrigerators for a very affordable price. The GE refrigerator ( PFSS9PKYSS) was rated as one of the best Bottom Mount refrigerators across all brands.
- The Stainless Steel Contoured Doors with Sculptured Handles and Top freezer and Bottom Bevels give the door a striking look that adds a personal touch to your home.
- We highly recommend this unit’s built-in Icemaker.
- This GE Profile refrigerator features unique LED lighting. The side by side refrigerator doesn’t turn on at maximum power. Instead, it acts more like a dimming light. It’s very cool.
- Two humidity-controlled drawers, and one full-length drawer, are great additions. Everything is easily found at a glance.
- The refrigerator’s interior with GE Reveal (TM), lighting, and BrightSpace(TM) Interior has a natural glow that casts a natural-looking glow.
- We loved the Multi-Level Slide ‘n Store(TM) Basket System, which has three full-extension baskets that allow for excellent storage flexibility.
- Energy Star Rated
The most popular of these refrigerators are of course the French door models (which have two doors on top instead of one). If this is what you are interested in, then click here to see GE French Door Refrigerators. While these models are becoming ever more popular, there is still a high demand for the Single Door Fridge with a Bottom Freezer.
2. The GE Profile™ PFSS6PKXSS Energy Star® 25.8 cubic feet French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Finish
- Integrated Ice And Water...
- ClimateKeeper With Dual...
- Slide N Store Freezer Basket
- Dimensions: (WHD): 35 3/4 X 69...
The GE Bottom Freezer Refrigerator from GE appliances is one of the most affordable models in their line. However, it still offers great features such as a crushed ice maker, water, and an ice dispenser.
- Electronic Touch Temperature Controls and Digital Temperature Displays display the temperature of the freezer compartments and fresh foods. This feature is often reserved for higher-end models.
- The ClimateKeeper(TM), which we love, is, in our opinion, the best Temperature Management System you can buy. The ClimateKeeper(TM) System has two compressors: one for each fridge and one freezer. This allows for temperature control.
- The Quickspace(TM), a shelf in the fridge, slides quickly out of the way to accommodate tall items. At the same time, the Multi-Level Slide & Store(TM) basket system in the freezer has three full extension baskets that allow for excellent storage flexibility and keep contents in place.
- The interior of BrightSpace(TM), which was paired with GE Reveal (TM) lighting, was beautiful and created a natural glow that surrounded the fridge.
TIP: Make sure you request the ShelfSaver(TM), Rack. This rack provides storage space for a 12-pack, two eggs cartons, or a 9-by-13″ casserole dish. This option is sometimes overlooked by dealers who forget to bring it up.
3. The GE Profile PFCS1NFZSS 20.7 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Models Bottom Freezer Energy Star Refrigerator – Stainless Finish
This fridge is a counter-depth refrigerator that will give your kitchen a modern, built-in feel. This fridge is only available in stainless.
- This French doors refrigerator comes equipped with all the features you would expect from a larger, more expensive model.
- The internal water dispenser with GE SmartWater(TM) filtration delivers chilled, fresh-tasting water through its internal water dispenser.
- The unit also features Electronic Touch Temperature Controls with Digital Temperature Displays at the Front. This displays both the fresh and frozen food temperatures.
- ClimateKeeper(TM), one of the most efficient temperature managers on the market, and the Integrated Icemaker that combines an icemaker & ice bin in one system to reduce space and hassle.
Three Things to Remember
Consider the following when deciding which Bottom Freezer Refrigerator is suitable for you:
Capacity: Think about how big your family is right now and, more importantly, where you want it to go. What will your situation look like in the next year? Do you have a plan for the next two years? Five years? Five?
Style: How does your fridge look in your kitchen once it’s installed? You can narrow down your choices and budget if the function is more important than appearance. You can find most fridges in black, bisque, or white, stainless steel, satina (a stainless option), and stainless steel.
Available Space: Take measurements of the space available to your fridge before you make your purchase. What direction does the door swing (towards the right or left)? Do you prefer a “built-in” look? Consider the GE Monogram or counter depth refrigerators if you want a “built-in” look.
Our list has Dacor refrigerator reviews that maybe make you interested: https://publicananker.com/dacor-refrigerator-review/
- Samsung Vs GE Profile Refrigerator
- Whirlpool Vs Ge Fridges
- LG Vs GE Refrigerator For Beginner
- How To Put GE Refrigerator Into Defrost?
- GE Vs Frigidaire Refrigerator 2022: What Is The Best For You
- GE Vs KitchenAid Refrigerator 2022: What Is The Best For You
- Sub Zero Refrigerator Vs Ge Monogram 2022: What Is The Best For You
- GE Slate Refrigerator Review 2022: Best Information For You
- Ge Monogram Refrigerator Review 2022: Best Information For You
Now, it has happened a THIRD time, and was told by the extended warranty people that it is not covered because it is not a mechanical problem. Said extended warranty does not extend the original warranty!
Is GE a reliable refrigerator?
GE Appliances, along with Samsung refrigerator, LG refrigerator, and Whirlpool fridge, are among the best and most reliable refrigerator brands in America. GE Appliances should offer the same level of service as other refrigerator brands.
Is the GE Profile refrigerator worth the money?
Good, The GE Profile Series refrigerator looks excellent and has a wide range of unique features. We even found the most intelligent water dispenser that we have ever seen. The bad Performance was hit and miss, with steep defrost cycles and an ineffective temperature-controlled drawer.
How long will a GE refrigerator last?
According to the United States Department of Energy, refrigerators can last for approximately 12 years. It’s time to replace your refrigerator. You may also want to replace your refrigerator if it isn’t energy-efficient.
Is LG or GE refrigerator better?
GE is the clear winner in color and styling, as it is available in slate, stainless steel, black, and white. Technology: Both models have Energy Star ratings, but LG’s linear compressor has a unique feature that is more reliable, quieter, and more efficient than traditional compressors.
When it comes to refrigerators, GE’s products are always an excellent choice for your kitchen. When people purchase GE appliances, they get peace of mind knowing their investments are guaranteed to last. No matter what other refrigerator brands are out there, you can’t go wrong with GE.
GE Refrigerator It was easy to install. The installation did not take too long. I looked at several different brands of refrigerators and picked this one due to its features, looks, and price. The inside has good room for just two people. It is hushed.
What are your impressions of the GE bottom freezer refrigerator? Please share them in the comments section below.
Last update on 2022-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API