With Asian cookers, the endeavor of earning rice gets a simple and hands-off action quickly. But if you’re seeking to make sushi rice Asian cookers, you might consider some best Asian rice cookers that will definitely never irritate you.
As you might probably intuit, the Asian marketplace is quality-first. In addition to this, the temperature and climate are subject to change in Asia. Therefore well-engineered heating alteration is indispensable.
Consequently, the manufacturers use quality materials and attempt to develop superior technology, and in different nations, the top priority is cost-performance.
Top Rated 11 Best Asian Rice Cookers
1. Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 Neuro Fuzzy Cooker and Warmer
I will begin our review with a version that I think is well worth it. That can be a Japanese rice cooker I have in my kitchen, so I will also share its advantages from the front-row perspective.
The Zojirushi neuro fuzzy cooker or appliance was made in Japan and is large enough to hold 10 cups of cooked rice. That is exactly what you need when you’ve got a little family and want to have some leftovers you may reheat at your convenience.
I cook rice frequently, so the fact that these conventional rice cookers may cook rice porridge and sushi makes it very convenient. Furthermore, it comes with impressive steam work which permits you to steam vegetables or perfect cookers aroma housewares.
This is a simple-to-use appliance, and also, the numerous buttons in the front shouldn’t fool you. They bring in additional convenient functions like a delay timer and programmable beep to notify you if your food is cooked brown rice or efficiently heated.
Using this cooker, you also receive an entire collection of accessories, such as a spatula holder, spatula, and two exact measuring cups. I enjoy how the cable is retractable since this enables me to place the device neatly onto my countertop.
- Electric rice warmer and cooker
- 5.5 cups of uncooked rice can fit within.
- Easy cleaning nonstick inner pan
- A mountable device in the attractive premium white hue
- Multiple menu options with a built-in keep-warm feature
- The multipurpose appliance can steam veggies, make sushi, and cook rice.
- Includes a variety of extras, including a nonstick scooper, recipes, and measuring cups
- This rice cooker takes a little longer to cook than other versions.
2. Tiger JNP-S10U-HU Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel
This is another cooker that can knock you off your socks. Well, it’s a complicated device with a straightforward layout. I had been inquisitive to understand why it gained so many excellent testimonials, yet it only has one button.
This version is excellent for people who wish for a completely stress-free time cooking.
Plugin the device in your cookers and water near the lid, then dial in the settings and neglect! The Japanese rice cooker adheres to the warm function once your grain is cooked rice. Provided that the shirt is secured properly and you place the timer correctly, you may adore the consistent feel of the brown rice you prepare.
The Tiger JNP-S10U-HU cooker is made in Japan and its quality is unmatched. The interior pan is thick, which also helps with all the proper heat when cooking rice to guarantee your rice’s consistent feel. Irrespective of your own kitchen décor motif, this grey, stainless-steel beauty will include a contemporary pop into space.
The only downside I noticed is that this is an inductor cooker rather than a Fuzzy logic rice cooker. You will experience challenges when cooking pan particular kinds of rice. I attempted cooking brown rice using the device, and though it was just fine, I needed to ditch the cooking time constantly.
- For approximately 12 hours, the device automatically switches to the maintain warm setting.
- Attractive stainless-steel surface with a contemporary feel
- Easy-to-clean, non-stick inner pan
- Because the inner pan is hefty, the heat can be distributed evenly.
- Dependable Japanese-made product
- Telescoping power cord
- The steam vent is simple to remove and clean.
- has a measuring cup and a spatula included.
- If the lid is not correctly locked, this stove may cause a mess.
3. Zojirushi Induction Heating Stress Cooker & Warmer
It is the contemporary era, and using visually attractive appliances is as crucial as using practical units. Nevertheless, this is just another beauty from Zojirushi. It is metallic brownish, stainless-steel end is impressive, even though there are different explanations for why this version needed to have a slot on the review list.
The state-of-the-art induction cookers can prepare all kinds of mixed rice. It includes boil, steam, and scorch works, allowing you to utilize more exact temperatures to generate your exclusive recipes.
Newer cooker versions out of Zojirushi use Fuzzy engineering and will automatically adjust brightness settings. Nevertheless, this version does a great job of cooking distinct foods to match your tastes.
Compared with other traditional cookers, it lets you dial in more exact temperatures to the ideal brownish, sushi, or blended rice.
Let us discuss the nonstick inner pot skillet. Well, it’s platinum particles that alkalize water to divide the outer protein layer of rice. This enables water to permeate the rice grains readily to bring their true flavor and make your meals tastier than ever.
- Japanese-made, high-quality rice cooker
- 5 cups of uncooked rice
- Features a variety of practical settings and functions
- You can prepare any variety of rice or porridge using the multi-menu cooking function.
- Delay time and the clock are simpler to read on the LCD control panel.
- Cooking pan has a nonstick interior for simple cleanup
- IH pressure mechanism prolongs the softening of rice
- This pricey rice cooker is high-end.
4. Hamilton Beach Cooker, 7 Cups
For the cost, I have to state that this unit is excellent. It is perfectly cooked rice moist, fluffy rice, which has a consistent feel. If you’re about the budget and desire little Asian cookers that won’t let you down, then this is a version I strongly recommend.
It makes rice groundwork so straightforward and has a keep-warm role for your brown rice to stay nice and warm till you’re ready to serve it.
This rice manufacturer has a delay-start attribute, induction heating system purpose, and a heat/simmer style. Consequently, you cook your rice to perfection and even steam legumes and a variety of whole grains.
This unit’s features and capabilities allow it to be comparable to other more expensive manufacturer models from renowned brands such as Zojirushi and Tiger.
It’s handy to have a multipurpose appliance, particularly if you cook rice from time to time. With this rice cooker, you might even prepare fish, poultry, cereals, and whole grains at a minute. The steamer basket permits you to steam fish or veggies since you cook your rice.
To make an uncooked rice cooker feasible to steam foods and cook whole grains, white rice, and hot cereal employing the same unit, this version includes four pre-programmed configurations. Additionally, it has a simple-to-read countdown timer plus a keep-warm function to maintain your foods warm for hours following a cook cycle.
- The device also functions as a rice and cereal cooker.
- Six varying preprogrammed settings to remove uncertainty when preparing diverse cuisines, with a capacity for 14 cups of cooked rice.
- Has a delay start option to make easier meal planning
- Cook rice that is consistently fluffy and juicy.
- Compact rice cooker
- The lid’s construction is not the most hygienic.
5. Zojirushi NS-WAC10-WD Micom Cooker and Warmer ( Elephant Rice Cooker)
Zojirushi is a brand that always attempts to impress its own loyal clients with cutting-edge kitchen appliances. The NS-WAC10-WD Cooker is just one of the more recent versions with Fuzzy logic technologies. This user-friendly unit includes multiple menu cooking pot purposes, enabling you to prepare impeccable white rice, blended, and rice.
Using artificial intelligence makes cooking pan a breeze, even for individuals whose cooking skills are foolish. This unit cooks at an instant and makes good adjustments to the cooking temperature and time. If you aren’t a lot of chefs, then this really is a must-have appliance.
Though the technology fused from the Asian rice cooker making brown rice is high grade, the LCD control panel is designed for simplicity of use. Other notable features worth noting include the retractable power cord for simple storage and keep heat and delay settings.
This unit provides you the very best deal for your money since it’s a hardy dent-resistant body. Then again, it includes a measuring cup, spatula holder, and white rice spatula.
- Rice cooker that uses fuzzy logic
- Has settings for delay time and keep warm for your convenience.
- Power cord retractable for simple storage
- Offers a variety of practical features
- Included are measuring cups, a spatula, and a spatula holder.
- You can prepare any type of rice using the multi-menu option.
- LCD control panel that is simple to use and read
- Rice cooker with a capacity of 5 12 cups
- Durable plastic body that resists denting
- Compared to other models, brown rice is cooked for a lot longer.
6. Cuckoo CR-0631F Cooker, 6 rebounds Uncooked Rice (3 Liters)
If your household is large and you want an Asian cooker cheap, this is among the greatest versions you can select. It may hold 6 cups of raw rice, making it perfect for preparing dinner parties and vacations.
Why is this appliance much better is? It is created for cooking pot GABA rice.
With the present clean and healthy eating tendencies, everybody is presently trying to benefit from the health benefits of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). This exceptional rice grain is also known to improve brain functions and reduce blood pressure cooking rice.
The Cuckoo rice manufacturer is a darling to rice fans in South Korea and Asia in general. It’s a GABA feature, among other cooking preferences like turbo cook, season, and keep-warm functions.
With this appliance, it is possible to prepare 12 cups of perfectly fluffy rice without consuming much electricity. As soon as your food is prepared, the device switches to keep warm settings. It retains the brown rice moist and moist for 24 hours without even turning it yellow.
Another noteworthy characteristic is the nonstick inner pot is easy to clean. The only significant drawback is you must hand wash the pan since it isn’t dishwasher safe.
- The burden of making rice is eliminated by using an intelligent rice cooker with fuzzy logic.
- includes among other cooking settings a GABA function.
- Capacity: 12 cups cooked rice
- Rice is kept warm and moist for a longer period of time without turning yellow thanks to the nonstick inner pot.
- Dishwasher incompatible
7. Tiger JAX-T18U-K 10-Cup Micom Cooker
Among the first things, you will notice is this rice manufacturer because it’s a visually attractive glossy, black stainless-steel end. This really isn’t the only feature that makes it perfect for the contemporary home.
Along with its curb appeal, it’s also a Fuzzy logic appliance. This suggests you don’t need to constantly track the temperature and time settings to ensure your cooks to perfection.
Furthermore, this really is really a multi-function cooker, and it may do more than cook rice. It’s a slow cook feature, letting you prepare your risotto, porridge, stews, and soups. The steamer’s purpose could come in handy when steaming your vegetables or fish.
The synchronized cooking rice purpose (Tacook) is what makes this unit a border above other versions. It ensures various functions and features work in harmony to acquire all your meals prepared at precisely the same moment. This will save time and make your life simpler.
The tiger cooker is a respected brand known for producing some of the best rice cooker in the modern markets. The aesthetics, capabilities, and features of the version make it very clear that the manufacturer had completed some serious heavy lifting to impress its customers base on tiger cooker reviews.
- The multipurpose appliance also functions as a rice cooker, slow cooker, taco maker, and food steamer.
- Provides ten different automated menu options
- 10 cups of uncooked rice can be made.
- 1.8 mm thick inner pan for improved heat dispersion
- Aesthetically pleasing stainless steel finish in a black color
- It is simple to remove and clean the inside lid and steam cap.
- Includes cookbook, measuring cup, spatula, and taco plate
- Power cord that is not retractable
8. Lotus Foods Gourmet – Stainless Steel ( Chinese Rice Cooker)
I am from a long line of rice fans. To get a prime motive, I’ll be describing soon, the Lotus foods Asian rice cooker reviews as the perfect device to gift a loved one. What gave me the confidence to pick this version despite a couple of nay-sayers on the internet is created and marketed by Lotus Foods Gourmet.
With no disagreement, this brand includes going out of its way to guarantee its own appliances’ consistent quality. Most of us know of brands that outsource their production processes to China for bulk production, and consumers wind up with poor rice manufacturers. The deal here is that you get exactly what’s promoted.
Also, this appliance lets you cook restaurant-quality rice without even breaking a sweat. I’ve something for stainless-steel cookers since they do a fantastic job maintaining the tastes and nutritional value of meals. Stainless steel is also easy to clean and looks amazing on the counters of contemporary kitchens.
This user-friendly rice manufacturer has a 12 measuring cup capacity, which you want when preparing foods for friends and nearest and dearest. The device also includes a steamer tray, which permits you to steam veggies as you cook your rice. For your own information, it has been years since I got this appliance for the sister, and she’s nothing but praise for this!
- 100% stainless steel cooking pot and steamer
- Capacity 12 cups of cooked rice
- Utilizable and clean
- Included are a glass top and a rice paddle
- Affordable and practical rice steamer
- Overall, this device is built with a solid design.
- Despite not being nonstick, the inner stainless-steel pot is fortunately still simple to clean.
9. Tatung TFC-5817 Micom Fuzzy Logic
The TFC-5817 version from Tatung is among the most popular in the present markets. It comes at a fair price, yet it’s a batch of remarkable features to create the rice cooking process easy.
First, it utilizes Fuzzy logic technologies, which usually means that you don’t need to worry about getting the temperature and time settings incorrect.
For the cost, you receive a hardy rice manufacturer having an 8 measuring cup capacity. It’s eight exceptional, programmed cooking purposes, an automatic keep-warm feature, a programmable preset timer, plus much more. This is the ideal appliance to use while cooking different kinds of rice and preparing oatmeal, soups, stews, and porridge.
For your appliance to generate the cooking process even easier, you get three quick-cooking programs available. They comprise Congee Cooking, White Cooking, and Quick Cooking.
This leaves minimal opportunity for guesswork and raises your odds of constantly amazing your nearest and dearest with impeccable rice parts.
Additionally, this unit also doubles as a slow cooker. You don’t need to go through the annoyance of simmering your red meats and poultry on a stovetop.
- Functions as a steamer, slow cooker, and rice cooker.
- Simple to use unreliable logic rice cooker
- Capacity for eight cups of uncooked rice
- 8 distinct pre-programmed cooking options
- Ideal for cooking vegetables, stews, soups, oats, and brown rice
- Three quick-cooking programs: White Rice Cooking, Congee Rice Cooking, and Quick Rice Cooking
- For around 24 hours, the device maintains rice warm and moist, however it causes it to turn light yellow.
10. Cuchen Premium IH Stress 6-Cup, Japanese Cooker
The best Korean cooker is Cuchen Premium IH Stress Cooker 6 measuring cup, a Japanese cooker. It is a costly appliance, its features, capabilities, and pros make it worth the purchase price. In my study, Publican Anker gathered that this is only one of those best-selling versions in Japan.
This unit employs IH pressure cooker technologies, enabling it to cook somewhat faster than other versions. The premium rice cooker may cook totally moist and fluffy white rice for as little as 14 minutes, along with your combined rice over 29 minutes. Should you want a wise appliance that cooks quickly, this really is the ideal version to buy.
Additionally, this Korean-made rice manufacturer includes a keep-warm function. The device may keep the rice warm whilst ensuring that it keeps all its nutrients and tastes. Even after a whole day, your rice will continue to be moist, warm, and refreshing as though you cooked rice.
The concept of owning an appliance with voice command seems enticing to most people. If you can speak fluent Korean, subsequently utilizing this attribute won’t be a problem. Otherwise, you might need to hang on to only utilizing the screen buttons, which can be labeled in both English and Korean.
- IH pressure rice maker premium
- Impressively quick cooking Non-Retractable power wire
- features a keep-warm feature.
- Durable Diamond Queen coating is on the inside pan.
- Both display buttons and voice navigation are available on this cooker.
- For the voice control feature to work, you must speak Korean.
Some relevant posts:
- Best 24 Inch Wall Oven 2022: Top Brands Review
- Best 30 Inch Gas Cooktop 2022: Top Brands Review
- Best 4 Slice Toaster Oven 2022: Top Brands Review
- Best 9X13 Baking Pan 2022: Top Brands Review
- Best Beverage Dispenser 2022: Top Brands Review
- Best Blender For Juicing 2022: Top Brands Review
- Best 10 Qt Electric Pressure Cooker 2022: Top Brands Review
- Best 3 Cup Rice Cooker 2022: Top Brands Review
11. Midea Cooker
Best Rice Steamer Buying Guide
The Usage of Cooker
So, how are you likely to use the best Japanese cooker? You have to consider the kinds of the best rice cookers you will cook most of the time and how many times you can cook. There’s a demand for you to consider whether you are likely to utilize the stated appliance. If you want this cooker’s applications, you’ll discover the top one a good deal simpler.
The Number of Individuals
Because pressure cookers do include various capacities measured in cups of their raw, you will need to consider the number of people you’re feeding. Keep in mind it is far better to have some additional rather than not having whatsoever. The cooked rice could also endure for nearly, so you won’t have a problem with leftovers also.
There might be numerous features in regards to the best Japanese rice cooker brands. With that, you need to be knowledgeable about the best features and all those features you’re searching for. Do not be confused with the thought that the more features, the better. Occasionally, having just the needed features functions to be the ideal option.
Simple to Use and Clean
Really, a digital cooker is not complex in any way. You have to work out the Menu placing. Producers will provide a user guide or additional directions about the best way to clean and use the stated appliance.
On the flip side, washing the Japanese rice cooker is also straightforward. There’s must soak the pan and utilize the kitchen brush in wiping out the jasmine rice.
Obviously, you always need to consider your budget and start looking for the greatest Asian steamer using a cost that matches yours. Start looking for a Japanese rice cooker that’s high quality and comes within the price ranges you can afford.
What exactly Makes Asian Rice Cookers So Special?
The following characteristics distinguish Korean, Japanese, and Chinese models from their more straightforward Western counterparts:
1. Fuzzy Logic Technology
Rice cookers become “smart” thanks to fuzzy logic technology, which enables them to recognize what is placed inside, decide how to cook it and make any required adjustments while cooking.
Instead of following the instructions of a pre-established menu option, it enables the machine to manage temperature and cooking time based on what is happening inside of it.
Human errors like adding too little or too much water can be corrected, and environmental variables like outside temperature and humidity may be controlled.
2. Numerous Menu Options
For various dishes and events, numerous varieties of rice are used in Asia. While some varieties are favored for producing sweets and pastries, the rice used for sushi is significantly different from the rice used to accompany stir fries or the rice that ends up getting turned into fried rice.
Asian rice cookers provide a variety of menu options to handle all of these varieties of rice and how they are prepared. Jasmine rice, sushi rice, brown rice, glutinous rice, and black rice may all be included in one model.
Many of them have options for cooking other foods, such as oatmeal, and some even have options for cooking rice meals made with western techniques, like risotto.
3. GABA Setting
Brown rice can be cooked and sprouted using GABA parameters. In particular, sprouted brown rice is praised for its high concentration of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which has been shown to support the brain’s and nerves’ health.
Brown rice must be sprouted through a laborious process that includes up to 20 hours of soaking and several rinses before being cooked. In less than three hours, brown rice can be cooked and sprouted using the GABA option on rice cookers.
4. Keep Warm Settings
The “Keep Warm” setting found on all Asian rice cookers will keep rice warm and stop it from losing moisture for up to 12 hours.
This is helpful for persons or families who eat rice at different meals so that it is always at the right temperature before it is served, preventing the formation of harmful bacteria and for everyone else.
1. My Stove Is Cluttered and Spilling Water Everywhere. Can it Be Damaged?
It’s exceedingly unlikely your best rice cooker is ruined. A couple of recommendations could help stop water from boiling over. First, make sure the validity of your own water to rice dimensions. It’s also better to wash your rice completely to eliminate excess starch and starch.
2. How To Keep Rice Warm?
Plugin the pressure rice cooker and turn it on to its lowest setting. Slow cookers and crock-pots are great tools for keeping warm. Each provides low and stable temperatures that will keep the rice from overcooking or burning. The lowest setting should be able to heat the water enough to keep the rice warm.
3. How Can I Stop The Rice From Sticking To The Walls and Bottom of the Interior Pot?
Rinsing your pressure rice cooker to remove excess starch and bran should help to deal with this concern. Additionally, consider smearing oil onto the interior pot before pouring your own rice.
4. How Long Does it Take to Cook Rice?
There is no one definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, such as the type of rice being cooked, the method used, and the desired level of doneness. That said, most types of rice can be cooked in about 20-30 minutes using the boiling method.
For those who prefer a more al dente texture, cooking times may be closer to 15 minutes, while those who prefer a softer rice may opt for a longer cook time of 30 minutes or more.
5. Can You Cook Rice In The Crockpot?
Yes, you can cook rice in the crockpot. It is actually quite easy to do and only requires a few simple ingredients. Rice, water, and salt are all you need to make perfect rice in the crockpot.
Simply add these ingredients to the pot, stir to combine, and set the pot on low. Cook for 6-8 hours, or until the rice is tender and cooked through. Fluff with a fork before serving.
All these will be the best cheap rice cookers to buy in 2022. Everything on the list will become a fantastic utensil in your own kitchen, especially once you need to prepare unique meals. Considering the features you want and the device’s ability, pick the ideal for your cooking and your own household meetings.